Hiiiiiii Beautiful People!
I would first like to give a HUGE Thank you to the oh so sweet Anita of Discovering Your Happiness for nominating me for The Sunshine Blogger Award. Please check out her blog. You will not regret it. I am still in awe that she thought I deserved a nomination. Also, thank you, Anita, for teaching me the link trick 🙂
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
• Thank the Blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to your blog.
• Answer the 11 Questions The Blogger asked on your blog.
• Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post or on your blog.
🌸What is one of your biggest achievements?
- That would definitely be graduating with my master’s degree in December 2016. I have a Masters in Business.
🌸Where do you see yourself by the end of 2018?
- Hmm, this is a good one. Hopefully, somewhere happy, blogging at peace with myself.
🌸Are you content with the life you live now?
- Getting there. It is definitely a work in progress and I cannot say that it is easy.
🌸Is there anything that you are working on yourself with?
- Yes, learning to not be too hard on myself and knowledgeable in managing my finances better
🌸What is your blog goal?
- My goal is to produce content that is authentic to me as a person. I don’t want to ever jeopardize who I am just to get more followers. I also hope to meet other bloggers on here who can expand my thinking.
🌸What is your favourite animal?
- Sharks! Don’t judge me. I finally saw them in person last weekend at the aquarium! Lol
🌸Have you ever been on a holiday? If so, where?
- Well, I am going to see my brother in Texas soon and I’ve never been there. When I was younger, I went to Barbados, Trinidad, and Guyana. I am originally from Saint Lucia but born in Guyana. I hope that 2018 and beyond will be full of holidays!
🌸Winter or Summer?
- Oh my! I really hate them both. I hate winter with a passion but I’d have to choose summer, sadly.
🌸What is the biggest obstacle you faced & how did you overcome it?
- Forgiving myself for having poor judgment with a man I dated years ago. I am still trying to overcome it, to be honest.
🌸Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
- Still blogging my Aquarius heart out but also as a writer for Tv shows and movies😉
🌸Where do you go to relax?
- My bed, with my lover Netflix😂
Since I am new, I do not know too many people here but these are my nominations:
- If you had to be any mythical creature, which one would you be?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favorite book and why?
- What is one piece of advice that you would give to your younger self?
- What is your favorite quote?
- If the world were to end and you could only have one item, what would it be and why?
- What is your favorite quality about yourself?
- What do you think the world needs right now?
- What makes you extremely happy?
- If you could visit any place on earth, where would it be?
- What are 2 words that describe you?
I can’t wait to see your reply blogs!
XoXo, LovePeaceMascara 🙂