So according to my iPhone, I wrote this on December 9,2017. Funny thing is I cannot remember writing this but I decided to share it with you all anyway.
Dear future daughter,
- I hope you soar.
- I hope you defy gravity.
- I will remind you every day that you ARE a Queen and when I’m not around, I hope you always remember that you are.
- I hope you know that I’m going to love you till the death of me.
- I am always going to help you along the way.
- I hope you break barriers.
- I hope you know that YOU are MAGIC and that you come from MAGIC. Baby girl, please know that no one could ever take that magic away from you. They will try but they will never succeed.
- I hope you know that you are loved beyond measure.
- I hope that you love beyond measure.
- I hope that you know your worth.
- I hope that you ALWAYS know your worth.
- I hope that you know when it’s time to leave dead-end situations.
- I hope you know when it’s time to be patient.
I never finished. I do want to have a daughter one day but I am not sure what inspired this. It is important to note that December is when I started sharing my writing (@7yearsp). Maybe one day I will and I will share the final product. This just seemed like a positive thing to share today.
I hope everyone is having a great Friday!